People...anger..peace..

Sunday, October 19, 2008 |

I often come across inspiring images…thoughts...or words, but it is nothing like when you actually see something so moving…

Today I happened to see this guy who was quite drunk I should say sitting on the road side…He was talking to himself and pretty much lost in himself…He is one among the homeless Europeans…ironic isn’t it…


He was a half legged man and the cowboy hat just a pretence..
Another guy comes near him and tries to pick his guitar…But he gets really angry and it almost begins into a fight... They begin shouting at each other..I dont understand anything though.

The other guy was a bit drunk too…I guess…But he was in his senses…
Whereas this bearded guy was all shouting and flinging his stuff away…They talked for a few minutes and the other guy put the cowboy hat which was thrown during the hullaboo back on this guy's head…During the anger the half legged man had fell on the foot path…

That’s when I felt I should come out and along with the other guy lifted him up and made him sit where you see in in the pic …

Later I came to know that they were friends…and probably in the same boat in the uncaring world…He was just another man with only one hand who wanted to just hold the guitar owned by his half legged friend…

And when the one- hand man put the hat back on the other guys head…they looked at each other..and there was peace…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was reading ur blog posts and found some of them to be very good.. u write well.. Why don't you popularize it more.. ur posts on ur blog ‘JOURNEY TO BEING MENSCH’ took my particular attention as some of them are interesting topics of mine too;

BTW I help out some ex-IIMA guys who with another batch mate run www.rambhai.com where you can post links to your most loved blog-posts. Rambhai was the chaiwala at IIMA and it is a site where users can themselves share links to blog posts etc and other can find and vote on them. The best make it to the homepage!

This way you can reach out to rambhai readers some of whom could become your ardent fans.. who knows.. :)

Cheers,